Teaching at Muchin
At Muchin College Prep, we believe that given the right resources and learning environment, every student can succeed. Our teachers are the key to this success. MCP allows teachers the freedom to do what they do best - teach. Our strong culture reinforces a calm learning environment free of distractions and a focus on academics. As our network grows, MCP is constantly in search of the best teachers to educate our students.
What MCP offers our teachers:
- Freedom to hire the best teachers, regardless of credentials
- Competitive and performance-based compensation
- Data-driven network-wide professional development
- Collaborative and supportive teaching environment
- Many opportunities for growth and leadership development
- Greater flexibility over curriculum – we focus on results, not the process
- Longer and more focused direct instructional time
- A commitment to hiring a diverse workforce reflective of our diverse student body
One of the things that make MCP and Noble unique is our focus on data-driven continuous improvement. Four times per year, all Noble teachers come together for "Network PD" following quarterly student assessments. Teachers meet in small groups organized by grade and subject area to discuss results, share best practices, and strategize for the upcoming quarter. It is because of this collaborative process that Noble has been able to improve students' academic success as we have expanded. More smart educators around the table sharing strategies = better student results.
Ready to join our team? Learn how!
- Job Opportunities